Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 72 914 S
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
72914S
Getting too old for my toy of many (20+) years. The body is a 72 But everything else is 73 ! 2056 engine, side shift trans, front and rear sway bars, bilsteins, Fuch wheels (5), excellent interior with center console, no dash cracks, seats have wet oklee covers, a few spare parts. Engine has been balanced has swivel foot rockers. Fuel injection has a bored out throttle body and all new wire harness. Pointless ignition with MSD. Car needs reassembly on the interior, ALL new floor pan ! Can`t remember all the mods. Engine has 0 road hours since rebuild. ASKING 13,000 OBOClick to view attachment
72914S
DANG thought someone would be interested in a well sorted car ! I know its not stock !
defianty
QUOTE(72914S @ Apr 16 2019, 12:09 PM) *

DANG thought someone would be interested in a well sorted car ! I know its not stock !

A lot more photos of the car would help any potential buyers, especially rust prone areas and interior. Good luck with the sale.
914_tinker
PM sent
914_teener
Smokin deal if the tub is good.

GLWTS
liebe
QUOTE(72914S @ Apr 8 2019, 09:46 PM) *

Getting too old for my toy of many (20+) years. The body is a 72 But everything else is 73 ! 2056 engine, side shift trans, front and rear sway bars, bilsteins, Fuch wheels (5), excellent interior with center console, no dash cracks, seats have wet oklee covers, a few spare parts. Engine has been balanced has swivel foot rockers. Fuel injection has a bored out throttle body and all new wire harness. Pointless ignition with MSD. Car needs reassembly on the interior, ALL new floor pan ! Can`t remember all the mods. Engine has 0 road hours since rebuild. ASKING 13,000 OBOClick to view attachment

sent a pm
72914S
Did I mention it has SS heat exchangers with a ceramic coated bursh muffler.
flat4guy
Do you have better pics of interior, engine, hellhole, etc..... Looks like interior is apart??
sb914
QUOTE(flat4guy @ May 13 2019, 08:26 PM) *

Do you have better pics of interior, engine, hellhole, etc..... Looks like interior is apart??

If you read , he clearly says interior needs to be installed.
IronHillRestorations
You're offering your car to a savvy group of buyers. Everyone here knows what a 914 looks like, as well as the problem areas. If post detailed photos of the known problem areas, and your car shows to be solid, you'll sell your car.

Buyers here will want to see details including, but not limited to the following: jack posts and pyramids, longitudinals (with rocker covers off) floor pan, rear trunk floor, right inner suspension console, battery tray, and "hell hole" area, back side of the sail panels, etc. Interior shots without the seat covers wouldn't hurt either. Detail shots of the pan replacement, or the new pan installed would help you too.
72914S
As you can see I`ve been a member of this site since 2003. i have owned many 914`s since 1977. I have taken to heart the in site of this group and addressed all of the rust issues of these cars. This one has solid rockers,(see picture without rocker covers)the battery tray was replaced. The floor pan was replaced along wit the fuel lines with the last engine rebuild. Although the car is a `72 the complete drive train is from a `73, Bilsteins all 4 corners, front and rear sway bars, 2056 fuel injected engine ..mild cam, swivel rocker arms, bored throttle body, New wire harness, new fuel pump ,new injectors, all components of the engine were balanced and the flywheel was lighten to 13 # ! As for the seats they have wet oklee cover to protect the Pristine seats. The car is not a trailer queen I built it to drive ! There are 5 untouched Fuch wheels. I looked for pictures of the floor pan found none.Click to view attachment
9144me2enjoy
PM sent requesting additional pics and info.
72914S
here is the engineClick to view attachment
9144me2enjoy
These pics were sent to me, I thought I would try to pass them on since the owner is having problems loading them.
9144me2enjoy
More pics
72914S
Thanks for the help !!
9144me2enjoy
Your very welcome, that’s what were here for, to help each other out!
72914S
Still available.
72914S
Have had a couple of tire kickers but not even a serious offer! Engine is a 2056 with a cam made for the FI.
72914S
Still for sale !! I haven`t even had an offer. Dang!
Ppm2u
QUOTE(72914S @ Aug 6 2019, 08:18 AM) *

Still for sale !! I haven`t even had an offer. Dang!

What're you trying to get out of it?
72914S
I have been asking 13,000 for it but as yet no offers even close.
72914S
REALLY need to sell this car ! Someone make me an offer Please !
72914S
PRICE DROP $10,500
JOEPROPER
Put the interior back together and post some decent pictures and you'll sell it at that price. If you don't know how, then find a friend to do it for you.
Most people here are going to want to see detailed photos of the critical areas and the pictures here are not good enough. Seems like you're getting desperate and need it gone, so I'm making suggestions that will help, not criticizing. Hope this helps and Good Luck! smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.