Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 sold in Mansfield Ohio
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
North Coast Jim
I've been in contact with the seller for a couple of years now and yesterday he informed me that the car was sold. Had an appt to look at it again in late April upon my return home from Florida. Car was located in the Mansfield Ohio area. It is a '74 red flared car with a carburated 2L motor. Hadn't been run in years.

Anybody here on World purchase the car ???

I looked at it 2 1/2 years ago and passed on it not that it was a bad investment but because I was looking for a non rusted unmolested car. Found it and made the purchase the same weekend. Rebuilt it and we're the proud owners of a resurrected 74 red original car from Arizona with a 2L carbd motor. It will be at Octeenerfest come Sept. 914 World April 2018 calendar winner as well.

If the new owner is in the Northern Ohio would like to reach out and give help guidance etc if needed. May have a few parts or know where to get them. I can wrench too for beer !! Ask Olaf

My loss your gain !!!
Dr Evil
Wasnt me, but if new owner is near Columbus and needs help, hit me up!
Jacob
I live in Mansfield. How did I not know about this? confused24.gif

Oh well. smile.gif
North Coast Jim
QUOTE(Jacob @ Apr 10 2019, 01:45 PM) *

I live in Mansfield. How did I not know about this? confused24.gif

Oh well. smile.gif

It was a nice car when I saw it 2 1/2 years ago. Hadn't run in a while 2 yrs or so at that time. PO's desire was to make it into a 914 GT clone with 2L carbd motor. Flare work already done. Lost desire and let it sit. I found it through a friend of a friend in the Porsche Club NORPCA. Should have pulled the trigger last Fall.

Sold now to a new owner now
North Coast Jim
Bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.