Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB NOS Driver's Side Mirror for '70 914/6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JKW
Looking to buy a correct NOS OEM driver's side door mirror for my '70 914/6.

Jon
Tom_T
Jon,

To help your search, it would be the same DS mirror with the sharp 90 degree angle arm as used on all 914s /4 & -6 from 70-71 MYs (nothing is specific 914-6, & IIRC the part nos. aren't date stamped on the mirrors, but maybe they are).

You might try AASE parts in Ohio, since they have a stash of NOS parts, as well as try George at Auto Atlanta & Stoddard's (also in OH), & Rich Bontempi at HPH (High Performance House in Redwood City CA), & perhaps German evil-bay.

You're looking for long NLA hens-teeth at this point, & if you find anything NOS it will be pricey!

PS - Since you're in Oakland, it would be well worth your while to call Rich Bontempi at HPH & make a trip over to his facility in Redwood City with your parts list in hand to see what he may have in NOS & excellent/good condition used parts. Chat with him about your project, & he's more than happy to talk about his 914 racing days! ;-)

Happy Hunting! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
JKW
Still looking
Jett
I bought two used ones and sent them to King of Trim for restoration.
JKW
QUOTE(Jett @ Apr 17 2019, 10:17 AM) *

I bought two used ones and sent them to King of Trim for restoration.

Thanks for the KoT lead.

Still looking for a NOS one.

Jon
Dominic
QUOTE(JKW @ Apr 10 2019, 08:18 AM) *

Looking to buy a correct NOS OEM driver's side door mirror for my '70 914/6.

Jon

PM Sent
JKW
Still looking.

Thanks.

Jon
JKW
bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.