Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PMB Quick Turn Around on Pressure Regulator
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Sixer
Just wanted to send a big shout out to Eric and his crew. Got an email on Tuesday that they had received my pressure regulator. Well, this evening I got an invoice stating it was ready. You can't get much better than that. smilie_pokal.gif biggrin.gif
mtndawg
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Apr 10 2019, 08:39 PM) *

Just wanted to send a big shout out to Eric and his crew. Got an email on Tuesday that they had received my pressure regulator. Well, this evening I got an invoice stating it was ready. You can't get much better than that. smilie_pokal.gif biggrin.gif

That organization is always exceeding expectations.
Krieger
I just had a great experience with PMB a few weeks ago. I mailed a pair of bare blasted calipers to be plated. Ten days after I mailed them they were back at my doorstep. Flat rate boxes both ways. Beautiful plating! Thanks guys!
Chi-town
My friend waited forever to get his calipers back, seems the return times can be a bit inconsistent.
Mikey914
We've started stocking (and have in stock rebuilt) PMB rebuilt calipers (both early and late / front and rear) to help with faster turn arounds. Will be listing up shortly. Should help out some.
914Sixer
For got to add the pictures, so I am going to do it now.
mepstein
QUOTE(Chi-town @ Apr 11 2019, 01:07 AM) *

My friend waited forever to get his calipers back, seems the return times can be a bit inconsistent.

If it’s a specific item that isn’t in stock, it can take a while to restore the part. If Eric has them on the shelf, he’s just sending them out and crediting your core. If I have to wait, so be it. His work is superior.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.