Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Early E brake
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GaroldShaffer
Early style E brake works great. The rubber boot does have a small tear towards the top on one side. $75 includes FREE shipping to a US address. Will ship world wide at actual cost. SOLD
budge96
QUOTE(GaroldShaffer @ Apr 10 2019, 07:42 PM) *

Early style E brake works great. The rubber boot does have a small tear towards the top on one side. $75 includes FREE shipping to a US address. Will ship world wide at actual cost.

I'll purchase if available let me know thanks Bert
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(budge96 @ Apr 10 2019, 10:56 PM) *

Early style E brake works great. The rubber boot does have a small tear towards the top on one side. $75 includes FREE shipping to a US address. Will ship world wide at actual cost.

It's yours. sent you a PM.
bdstone914
QUOTE(GaroldShaffer @ Apr 10 2019, 08:57 PM) *

QUOTE(budge96 @ Apr 10 2019, 10:56 PM) *

It's yours. sent you a PM.

@GaroldShaffer
Did you know that there is a replacement internal rod with spring for the one that is almost always broken? I freind found them on ebay from seller tangerine911. Said to be German made. AA has them too but more money.
Also found a bronze bushing that works for the pivot post plastic bushing. Had to slit it and hone a bit to fit.
Works on the late handles too.

Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.