Click to view attachment
ConeDodger
Yes, they should Richard Griot owns it... biggrin.gif
My 914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 11 2019, 01:19 PM) *

Yes, they should Richard Griot owns it... biggrin.gif

and he knows what a good sports car is.
PanelBilly
I’m hoping we’ll see that car at the 914 Turnout weekend on 9/14. Our keynote speeker is the guy who developed the marketing program for Griot’s and created the headquarters building in Tacoma. I’d love to see that car on our tour Saturday morning!
Freezin 914
Motor Trend TV’s “Everyday Driver” featured that car, very nice car! driving.gif
Steve
I might actually buy something when I get this catalog.
boxstr
That’s blackula, once owned by Craig at CAMP, Then sold to Mike Tobey, he is responsible for the major modifications to the car, then it was held by a title buyer for a short period of time after Mike had a serious accident, it was then purchased by Ken Garchow who made some subtle modifications to the car and detailed it until it couldn’t be detailed any longer. It was then sold to Canepa, who received the car thinking they would need to spend a week detailing the car for a photo session, the car arrived on the transport, and rolled off into the photo session with only a quick wipe down.
Then Bruce Levin the purchased from Canepa, and then on to Griots.
Craig at CAMP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.