Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 2.0 wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914masterbilt
Hi guys, been looking for a stock 1973 2 liter, needing some work. found one that didn't have the factory fuch wheels. I was under the impression that all 73 2 liters came with the appearance group which would have these wheels. So I thinking maybe its 1.7 that someone in the past dropped in a 2 liter motor. No COA
???
dr914@autoatlanta.com
there are many tale tale signs as to whether it was a real 2.0 or not. If you send me a photo shoot I can look at it for you. Also look at the sticker above the relay board if it is still there

QUOTE(914masterbilt @ Apr 12 2019, 07:21 AM) *

Hi guys, been looking for a stock 1973 2 liter, needing some work. found one that didn't have the factory fuch wheels. I was under the impression that all 73 2 liters came with the appearance group which would have these wheels. So I thinking maybe its 1.7 that someone in the past dropped in a 2 liter motor. No COA
???
914masterbilt
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 12 2019, 09:27 AM) *

there are many tale tale signs as to whether it was a real 2.0 or not. If you send me a photo shoot I can look at it for you. Also look at the sticker above the relay board if it is still there

???

thanks George, ill see it this weekend. I did notice the sale has no vinyl on either side.....don't know if that means anything. I will look above the relay board to see if any sticker, great information.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
you may have a non appearance group 2.0. This one would have
mahle alloys
rear black anodized roll bar chrome
black bumpers
no side vinyl
will have sway bars and console

QUOTE(914masterbilt @ Apr 12 2019, 10:37 AM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 12 2019, 09:27 AM) *

???

thanks George, ill see it this weekend. I did notice the sale has no vinyl on either side.....don't know if that means anything. I will look above the relay board to see if any sticker, great information.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.