Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Tom_T
Hey Brad,

You'd be well served to go do an intro post in the Garage Forum to let folks know about you & your parts stash - rather than only listing stuff in parts FS.

Also, you'll get rid of your "I'm new here..." tag & get some credit for actually being an active member with posts (classified don't count towards the posts count on here).

FYI - if you're a parts or other 914 related business, then you can also list it in the Member Vendors Forum.

GLWTS beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
joint-chiefs-of-stuff
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Apr 12 2019, 02:46 PM) *

Hey Brad,

You'd be well served to go do an intro post in the Garage Forum to let folks know about you & your parts stash - rather than only listing stuff in parts FS.

Also, you'll get rid of your "I'm new here..." tag & get some credit for actually being an active member with posts (classified don't count towards the posts count on here).

FYI - if you're a parts or other 914 related business, then you can also list it in the Member Vendors Forum.

GLWTS beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Tom -
Very much appreciate you taking time to write to a stranger and a newbie. That is really kind. Thank you. From what I've seen, this is a great site all things considered, feels like a virtual club.
I'm selling leftover parts for a friend who rehabbed a 914 and doesn't have inclination to sell them himself. My toy is a 49 Buick, with a 89 Volvo driver. I didn't expect to inhabit 914World much, but starting to enjoy it here. I do sell on eBay as joint-chiefs-of-stuff
Again, thanks and best to you!
Brad
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.