Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Long Beach Grand Prix
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Blue6
Took the day off to watch IMSA / Cart / Stadium Trucks / drifters practice. Took a couple of pics with my old I phone. New GT3RS on display, and an early RSR tribute running in theHistorics race.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Blue6
Found #911 in her pit, and her stablemate #912 in tech. Pretty through scrutiny.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Blue6
Of course can’t just walk by the Ford pit. What a car. AirForce was there recruiting. Brought a retired thunderbird.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Blue6
Beautiful day to be at the track...Click to view attachment
Rleog
Porsche 1,2 in qualifying.
FlacaProductions
I'll be there shooting for IMS Productions during the Indycar race...always a good day and the weather looks great!
Blue6
Great racing! Porsche represented well. first.gif
jcd914
Not what I expected to see yesterday but fun anyway.
Jim

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Blue6
Yeah,the stadium trucks are a small distraction, but most of the kids seem to enjoy them. Probably something about Robbie Gordon’s sister being married to Ryan Hunter Rey.
jcd914
They were fun to watch but I didn't know they would be there.
I preferred the IMSA and Indy cars but the trucks were fun.

My daughter and I just spent part of Friday wandering around while I'm in LB visiting.
She's probably moving out of LB in June so I won't be down here as often.

Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.