Full Version: Back in the Saddle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
J P Stein
Dell is swell...now if I can just get my Email workin'. confused24.gif
Dave Cawdrey
YEAH, JP is the new "Dude yur gettin a Dell" spokesman. laugh.gif
Jeroen
Hey JP,

I just sent you an e-mail and it worked fine...

Just kiddin'
biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
seanery
woohoo, now you can get off your wife....errr I mean wife's lap....errr I mean laptop.
Jeff Bonanno
laugh.gif
Aaron Cox
lol beer3.gif
Brad Roberts
Aaron.. your Avatar is BADASS.

JP.. I thought you had that turd fixed by some "guru" and it was working fine.. what happened.

Welcome back BTW.

B
campbellcj
The main/boot drive in my main 'puter at the office died the other day. I knew it was going and had ordered a replacement drive...which arrived the day AFTER it finally crapped out, doh!

I hate that kinda shit, it's enough to ruin a couple perfectly good days of work. headbang.gif (Didn't lose any data, but reloading/configuring all the friggen software on a new machine takes forever.)

For now I'm "limping" along with a big tank of a 2GHz 15" IBM Thinkpad, which actually works pretty well cuz I have a 20" LCD and normal keyboard+trackball hooked up to the port replicator widget. I think I'll keep this rig for a while...ordered another 512MB RAM and a DVD+CDRW drive to beef 'er up adequately.
J P Stein
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jul 15 2003, 04:24 PM)
Aaron.. your Avatar is BADASS.

JP.. I thought you had that turd fixed by some "guru" and it was working fine.. what happened.

Welcome back BTW.

B

The hard drive took a....puked.....made some rude noises, then....the click of death.
I was gonna have it fixed, but the wife wanted me off her lap....and bought me a new Dell.
I have to pay for it, of course bs.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.