Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Visited 31st Techno-Classica Germany opened the Holy Grail
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
zuluwpt
Today, I visited one of the leading world show of vintage, classic and prestige Automobiles. Spare parts, restauration, world club meeting and, and, and...
It’s only half hour drive from my home and very intresting not only for Porsche enthusiasts.
This time, there have been a lot of 914 and a bunch of 911.
Porsche Classic had a great platform with a nice tangerine (private owned) and the silver 914S first owned by Ferry Porsche. Did some pics and asked one of the agents to open the rear trunk – Got no key, if its unlocked you may open it- ??? Yes, I did - and saw the eight cylinders with four dual carbs and...
Here are the pics from the tour
cheers Dirk
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=693
378]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=693382]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme
ntid=693386]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[atta
chmentid=693391]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[
attachmentid=693395]
wes
Thanks great photos, only wish I could have been there.
rgalla9146
Great photos.
The Signal orange car has mechanical fuel injection. 2.4 ? 2.7 ?
The silver car......narrow body, eight cyl , fixed roof ....sunroof !!!
I guess it pays to be a family member.
Thank you !
mepstein
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Apr 13 2019, 04:54 PM) *

Great photos.
The Signal orange car has mechanical fuel injection. 2.4 ? 2.7 ?
The silver car......narrow body, eight cyl , fixed roof ....sunroof !!!
I guess it pays to be a family member.
Thank you !

The silver 8 is my favorite 914 ever. 908 engine and trans, fixed roof, very finished look. Total sleeper.
jrblackbox
Great pics!
gereed75
Was the silver car owned by Bruno’s at one time? Thought I recall seeing it in the shop one time when snooping around back in the day
mepstein
QUOTE(gereed75 @ Apr 13 2019, 06:22 PM) *

Was the silver car owned by Bruno’s at one time? Thought I recall seeing it in the shop one time when snooping around back in the day

I don’t think either of the eights were ever let go by the Porsche family.
914Sixer
Silver one was for Ferry Porsche's birthday.
sixnotfour
Great Pictures !!

the Brumos 916 is at AA
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.