Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 72 Six 2.4 with Custom Throttle Bodies - SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
McMark
SOLD pending payment...

I'm tired of this engine taking up space. Was gonna put it in my 914, but I'm never gonna get around to it. Don't really know any history, it's essentially in the same condition as when I bought it. Has the shroud, alternator, distributor, oil fed tensioners...

Number is 6123464 which according to Wayne's rebuild book is a 911T-E MFI motor.

I had the aluminum throttle body adapters made. Lines up great. Just needs a throttle linkage.

Asking $3000 + freight shipping. If you don't want the throttle body setup, I'll knock off $250.
bohalrantipol
QUOTE(McMark @ Apr 14 2019, 10:41 AM) *

I'm tired of this engine taking up space. Was gonna put it in my 914, but I'm never gonna get around to it. Don't really know any history, it's essentially in the same condition as when I bought it. Has the shroud, alternator, distributor, oil fed tensioners...

Number is 6123464 which according to Wayne's rebuild book is a 911T-E MFI motor.

I had the aluminum throttle body adapters made. Lines up great. Just needs a throttle linkage.

Asking $3000 + freight shipping. If you don't want the throttle body setup, I'll knock off $250.

Pm’ed you
Superhawk996
2nd in line for consideration. I'm in MI and would make local pickup if other buyer fall though.
Retroracer
Third in line (or second backup?) if the others fall out. Interesting adaptors for the ITBs - cool!

- Tony
enf2232
Not fair. Don't tease me.
bohalrantipol
You certainly deserve your good reputation. Boxed up all pretty!

Thanks!

Click to view attachment
Superhawk996
You guys are just putting this up to tease me that I was about 1/2 hour late to the party right?

hissyfit.gif
Tdskip
Cripes! What a deal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.