Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 trailer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
9144guy
sawzall-smiley.gif were going to make a 914 trailer, to pull behing the 914,. to take the race tires to the track. This one was rusty so we practiced out cuts for the car beside this one. Thought that would be cool to have them looking the same, pan the floor,it would have lots of room
9144guy
another pic..has anyone made a trailer?
Joe Bob
I have....just did a Harbor freight rig. Doing a 914 ass ender seems kinda like....a lot of work.
9144guy
ya it will be , but it will be worth it
Aaron Cox
how do you attach a trailer to a 914?

got a sketch? wacko.gif
Joe Bob
OKEY DOKEY....make sure the wheels match the wheels on the 914, the paint is flawless and that the trunk latch works with a remote. That will just make my day.... pray.gif
9144guy
easy realy, weld a 6/4 channel in each long. and bring into a (y) and hitch, the car has a 2x2 channel welded in the trunk, that the licence plate is on a plate with the male channel that slides into car and pinned. then you take the licence plate off and insert the hitch and pin it.
TravisNeff
Drop the trunk floor down low and that could be lots of storage. then put a floor in where the engine goes and you have a mighty nice beer cooler..
JoeSharp
Someone did a thread on towing with a 914 and the trailer hitch behind the licence plate. I liked the finish of the hitch.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
GaroldShaffer
Check this thread HITCH I never got mine made, but I will some day wink.gif
Lyressa Roberts
I know this has been talked about for a very long time. I sure wish someone would do it because it sounds like it would look so cool. I agree with the same color and same wheels and tires...this would be soooooo cool.
URY914
Great idea! smilie_pokal.gif

I've seen Vette guys do this same thing.
9144guy
THAT HITCH ON THE BLUE 914 IS MURFF DOG,I HAVE AUTOX THAT CAR, SAME SETUP ,HE COMES INTO OUR SHOP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.