Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: L-Jet Distributors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Root_Werks
More Spring Cleaning:

Somehow I screwed up on the picture and only got one dizzy (the rebuilt one), but there are two for sale.

Both have the same Bosch part numbers 0231 167 049

One I bought rebuilt online, the other was just a good used unit. The reason I got these was putting L-Jet from a 1.8 on a 2.0 914 years back. These have two vacuum ports for the L-Jet.

The rebuilt unit it looks like I snagged a part or two from, but nothing a set of points wouldn't replace. The used one looks complete.

$50 plus shipping gets them both.
Tdskip
Forgive the question as I don't really know my L-Jet set ups (or much, actually) but is this good for any L-Jet set up?

If so I'll take them.
Root_Werks
I think so? I wish I knew more.

I literally had 4-5 of these around when I converted a 2.0 from carbs back to FI but wanted L-Jet. I Frankenstein parts from 1.8 914's and 2.0 Type 2's. These might be from a VW bus?

That part number worked great though. It was an awesome advance curve for the 914 2.0. There is a whole thread on the L-Jet conversion I did some 10 years ago.

It's hard to find the dual port vac can L-Jet dizzy's.
914werke
Pm 'ed
Root_Werks
Sold
MartyYeoman
Damn! Those went fast!!
JRust
Hey Dan it's just good to see you posting! Hope all is well bud biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.