Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsha Coffee: Day After Luftgekuhlt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum
screenguy914
Our next Porsha Coffee meet is on Sunday, May 12, a day after Luft #6. If you’re in the area, everyone is welcome to attend (no charge, no reservations, no resume required). This is typically a low key event and might be a fit for those on a more limited Sunday morning schedule. We have a window of time (7am to about 10ish) to get your fill of Porsches of all persuasions and tire kicking with other owners. BTW, traffic is minimal in So Cal on Sunday morning - a ride from Orange County to LaCanada, about 45 minutes.

It’s also Mother’s Day. However, unless an early breakfast with Mom is planned, this might be an alternative or a starting point to the event planned by Dave B at TRE (a ride I understand). However, the road to Angeles Crest Highway and Newcombs Ranch (they serve breakfast) and beyond is about 5 min. away.

We meet at the Starbucks/UA Theater parking lot at the juncture of the 2 and 210 freeways -. It’s freeway convenient and has enough capacity for about 400 vehicles.

Hope to see regulars and irregulars of all air and water-cooled persuasions. There will be no judging, at least by me.

914-6GT
Click to view attachment

PCA-SGV Region image reprint
Click to view attachment

Birdseye view of the parking lot, about 1/3 of available space.
Click to view attachment

Sherwood
Maltese Falcon
This is one of the Best monthly meet-ups for our cars ...NOT too miss if you are in the SoCali area driving.gif driving-girl.gif
ValcoOscar
Never been there BUT if some of you are going...I'll take this.

Oscar

Who's going?

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.