Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone in SEATTLE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VegasRacer
I found a 6 conversion that I am considering buying.
I have received a bunch of photos and exchanged several e-mail with the seller.
I need some one in the Seattle area to go and have a look at it
and give me your opinion if it is worth my effort to fly up to see myself.

Send me an e-mail at goflyakite@pclv if you have the time to check it out.
Brad Roberts
Somebody help him out....

He gave away about 200 free license plates... the LEAST we could do is a PPI for him.

B
Bleyseng
Guys, you know I will go look at the car for you.
Great! Its in Issaquah!!! About 45 minutes outside of Seattle, I had seen it on the PCA site.

Geoff
ChrisReale
I am still waiting for the guy to call me back sad.gif

Vegas, if you havent already, talk to Greg Fordahl about it. I think I gave you his number previously, but I bet he has some insight he would share
Bleyseng
I am seeing the car tomorrow at 12:00, so call me.

Geoff
ChrisReale
I've been calling the wrong guy sad.gif I just talked with the real "Steve" and he said I could come by tommorow around 5 or 6. If Geoff goes, let me know if you still need me to go. I will do it if yo want a second opinion, but I feel Geoff probably knows more than I do. Anyways, let me know.
Brad Roberts
Take a pocket screw driver....and "poke" around.

B
Bleyseng
Always carry one in the car and truck. Plus a magnet for bondo or fiberglass on the longs, rockers.

If you want I can bring the digital camera.

Geoff
rhodyguy
has that car been for sale for some time? or maybe a new owner that hit a money crisis. i seem to remember one for sale. there can only be so many yellow 914's with flairs in issaquah/ north bend area.

kevin
VegasRacer
Geoff - Thanks for the inspection report. It was great to have independent confirmation of some to the +'s and -'s I had from the photos and e-mails with the seller.

Chris - Thanks for your offer to help.

Rhodyguy - I don't think the car has been for sale that long? It was orange with a 2.7 and from California. The guy just had a baby daughter so that is why he is selling.

Everybody else - The search goes on. This one will not be tearing up the streets of Vegas. Please let me know if you have or hear of a nice 3.2 for sale.
Jeff Bonanno
What ar15.gif this one?

jbb
VegasRacer
The good - The motor and trans were great. Fresh paint.

The bad - It is really more of a Driver Ed car. While far from being a race car,
it lacked most of the 'comfort' items I would want in a street car.

The ugly - The dash sucked. Rust repair could have been done bettter.
914werke
Ya. Came late to the party so what was the 411 on this car? pirate.gif
VegasRacer
Here is a link to the web page about this car.
http://www.geocities.com/bbjpilot/

If anybody want more photos of info, e-mail me and I'll send ya what I got.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.