Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Homeowners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
flesburg
I hope all of you are as upset today as I am re the Supreme Court ruling yesterday, giving local and state governments (will all of the corruption that exists at the local and other levels) the right to condemn and confiscate private property "for the greater good" and then turn your old property over to a private developer.

I hope you all realize that yesterday we lost our right to own property, and with it, much of our liberty.

And it was the LIBERALS on the court that voted 5 to 4 in favor of the state of Conneticut.

Sandra O'Connor is my heroine. Please read her "blistering" minority opinion.

Next will be the state of california will confiscate your property to reduce polution, and it will be your old 914.

Please get upset!
SLITS
The fact that you thought you had any rights to begin with is the laughable part. The "gov't" will do what they want, when they want with impunity. Yeh, you can sue and they'll throw you a bone after 20 years.
ClayPerrine
Much as I may agree with you, this is a political discussion. And the ONE rule we have here is no politics.

Sorry guys.. but I gotta lock the thread.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.