Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear driver side Harness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
shane
Hi everyone, I’m now trying to reroute my rear wire harness and was thinking it would be obvious to route the driver side one that goes back to the taillights. But I’m kinda confused how It routes through the engine compartment on the side of the car before it goes out into the trunk. Any help would be much appreciated thanks
mtndawg
I just did this in my car AND my name is Shane too. The coincidences don’t stop. This photo shows the new tubing over the wire holders, new snorkel, alterator wire harness and ground wire because I’m running carbs. All from 914rubber. It’s a 1975 car. Don’t let the beauty overwhelm you.
mtndawg
One more
shane
Thanks for the pics, looks great especially the color!!! The coincidences keep on going aktion035.gif here’s a pic of my project. It came with the little carb will be going back to FI after I get the car all put back together. Just want to drive it before the end of summer if possible. Thanks again Click to view attachment
mtndawg
This is weird
whitetwinturbo
...........too late (the beauty DID blow me away) wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
barefoot
EVERYONE LIKES RED 1

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.