Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need 914 2.0L original complete Engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Miamibeachbums
w00t.gif Hello all,
Looking for a 914 2.0L original engine with Fuel Injection. Can trade a 1.7L non-running, partially dismantalled, non-fuel injected if needed. Can handle shipping if you can palletize it. Thanks, Danny
roadsportusa
QUOTE(Miamibeachbums @ Apr 22 2019, 09:54 AM) *

w00t.gif Hello all,
Looking for a 914 2.0L original engine with Fuel Injection. Can trade a 1.7L non-running, partially dismantalled, non-fuel injected if needed. Can handle shipping if you can palletize it. Thanks, Danny

I have a complete core. Needs rebuilt. 1973 914 2.0 FI
Ron
yostcorners
QUOTE(Miamibeachbums @ Apr 22 2019, 09:54 AM) *

w00t.gif Hello all,

Hey Danny. I have a complete 2.0 drivetrain, incl. engine, transmission, exhaust, fuel injection, starter, everything! It was rebuilt approx. 10 years ago and has been sitting for most of that time. I heard it run about 2 months ago. It is currently on the bench. I don't want to separate it. Asking $6000 OBO. There is a picture of it (in the background) in my ad for a 914-6 transmission on page 5 or 6 of this site. Let me know if you are interested. Jon.
Chi-town
$6k?! That's 6 Cylinder money there. laugh.gif
yostcorners
QUOTE(Chi-town @ Apr 24 2019, 10:29 AM) *

$6k?! That's 6 Cylinder money there. laugh.gif

This is the entire drivetrain. Rebuilt engine, rebuilt trans., complete engine management, exhaust system (muffler and heat exchangers look new), new starter, all sheet metal is powder coated, correct fasteners, engine and trans. mounts, rear shift linkage etc. I am "all ears" about the value of this. Please weigh in. Thanks, Jon. ps- this drivetrain was rebuilt 10 years ago and then parked. The customer ran out of money/couldn't pay. It has less than 500 miles on it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.