Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB turn signal swithc assembly
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
barefoot
Mine is 76, but all yrs seem to be the same for this assy.
Got one but had open circuit couldn't fix

Barefoot
914Sixer
All the turn signals switches are the same now, only the wipers are different for 75-76. Your clips are probably broken. Tricky trying to put the used ones back in with out damaging something else. Probably easier to replace with new one. Pictures added, no spare parts. Might be able to cheap switch and use parts from it.
tmessenger
I have a used one I'll take a look at it.
tmessenger
Here are some photos of what I have note the wear points on the copper contacts for the horn (1st photo).

$35 + shipping.

Tim
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
barefoot
PM sent to buy
Barefot
barefoot
Bump, need switch assy.
Chi-town
These are available new from Pelican
Mblizzard
Did you check to make sure the tab on the 901 613 325 05 cancelling ring was making contact? These wear or break off sometimes.

Click to view attachment
mepstein
QUOTE(barefoot @ May 1 2019, 09:12 PM) *

Bump, need switch assy.

I have a couple used ones I’ll send you for the cost of shipping. PM me your address if you want them. @barefoot
barefoot
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ May 2 2019, 09:13 AM) *

Did you check to make sure the tab on the 901 613 325 05 cancelling ring was making contact? These wear or break off sometimes.

No my tab is fine mine was missing the "W"spring and one little locating tab is broken off, so new switch assy is needed
Thanks for info
barefoot
Bump, still need turn signal switch assembly, mine shot.
Barefoot
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.