Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Garage Mouse
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Minerva's 914
Why do I get mice that eat my seats and this guy get a mouse like this?

https://youtu.be/CIc-Eeh7IUY
Dion
Is he for hire? I’ll provide him some cheddar :-) hell I’ll spring for some camembert!
76-914
Well, this certainly explains how my tools and parts are always disappearing! av-943.gif
bbrock
This little trick can work against you. Years ago I couldn't figure out why the garden shed smelled like shit until I pulled a box off a high shelf and discovered a wood rat had filled the empty spaces behind the boxes and bottles on three shelves with dog turds. About 15 gallons of them. Anyone remember the ping pong balls on Captain Kangaroo? Yeah, like that only with dried turds bouncing off my head and falling down the back of my shirt. blink.gif
windforfun
QUOTE(bbrock @ Apr 23 2019, 02:19 PM) *

This little trick can work against you. Years ago I couldn't figure out why the garden shed smelled like shit until I pulled a box off a high shelf and discovered a wood rat had filled the empty spaces behind the boxes and bottles on three shelves with dog turds. About 15 gallons of them. Anyone remember the ping pong balls on Captain Kangaroo? Yeah, like that only with dried turds bouncing off my head and falling down the back of my shirt. blink.gif

How lovely. Thanks for sharing. I guess you don't like to clean too often. BTW, those little guys are really smart.
bandjoey
here's the best tool to beat mice
Porschef
Orange cat has taken up residency in the garage and consequently there ain’t no meeses getting close to the 914
Triaddave
QUOTE(76-914 @ Apr 23 2019, 02:12 PM) *

Well, this certainly explains how my tools and parts are always disappearing! av-943.gif

No, I have those too, it is rat's that take your tools, most likely a friend.
injunmort
homicidal maniac garage cat, no mouse problems.
bbrock
That mouse was the subject of a bit on Conan Tuesday night.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.