Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Found: fog lamp grills
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BuddyV
I just installed a new chrome front bumper. Then noticed that I do not have a pair of fog light GRILLS.

Need a pair of chrome.... let me know what you have, and price shipped to me in California. (Northern California)

No need for perfection..... but overall good condition please

beerchug.gif
Robert
mepstein
For a little more $ you might want to consider the 914rubber grills. They are as shiny as the new bumpers and look great.
Tom_T
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 23 2019, 11:56 AM) *

For a little more $ you might want to consider the 914rubber grills. They are as shiny as the new bumpers and look great.

agree.gif

... & AFAIK Porsche still has them, but for more cost than 914Rubber.

Your new bumper deserves new fog-grills! smile.gif

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
914werke
PM'ed
carl k
914Rubber sells sets of "second" quality grilles on eBay for a very reasonable price. I got a set for my driver and honestly they were better than most second hand sets I've seen.

-Carl
burton73
QUOTE(carl k @ Apr 23 2019, 03:05 PM) *

914Rubber sells sets of "second" quality grilles on eBay for a very reasonable price. I got a set for my driver and honestly they were better than most second hand sets I've seen.

-Carl

I got a NOS set for #41 several years ago but did get a
set of 2nd from 914Rubber and they look very good. Look super to me.

Bob B
BuddyV
Umm..... seems I had a new set in a box on the shelf. With new hardware. Came with the new bumpers.

I need to clean and organize.

#FOUND
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.