Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Passenger door pull
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cpavlenko
I looking for this white plastic part. Need just one. Or does anyone know of a different way to hold the bottom to the upper handle pull .Click to view attachment
cpavlenko
QUOTE(cpavlenko @ Apr 23 2019, 08:32 PM) *

I looking for this white plastic part. Need just one. Or does anyone know of a different way to hold the bottom to the upper handle pull .Click to view attachment

Sorry in the wrong area, my bad.
76-914
I talked with Matt at the Rt66 2 weeks ago about making these. There are lots of those arm rests sitting in a box because there are 1-2 broken. @Matty900
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we actually have probably 200 NEW OLD STOCK here
rhodyguy
Just post a WTB in the classifieds and buy one ready to go. They aren't very expensive. We see many parts being offered for free with the recipient only paying for shipping.
mepstein
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Apr 24 2019, 11:20 AM) *

Just post a WTB in the classifieds and buy one ready to go. They aren't very expensive. We see many parts being offered for free with the recipient only paying for shipping.

Yes, I’m happy to send one for free if you pm me your address.

@cplavlenko
rhodyguy
There you go! I knew someone would step up. smilie_pokal.gif

Pay it forward the first chance that comes your way.

A clean used one should have patina you want.
cpavlenko
[quote name='mepstein' post='2708266' date='Apr 24 2019, 08:29 AM']
[quote name='rhodyguy' post='2708260' date='Apr 24 2019, 11:20 AM']
[/quote]
cpavlenko
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 24 2019, 08:29 AM) *

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Apr 24 2019, 11:20 AM) *

@cplavlenko

PM sent, Thanks.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we were blessed to be around when vw and porsche split and were able to purchase a lot of new old stock partsClick to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.