Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bosch injectors for 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
drifter914
Hi All... I recently acquired these Five O Motorsports rebuilt & flow tested Bosch green injectors with a '74 914. Since I am building a cammed & carbed engine for this car, I am selling unneeded parts.
I'll also be offering the complete Bosch D-Jet injection for the 2.0, including rebuilt MPF, new Bowelsby wiring harness, etc. Everything from 3-port fuel pump to injectors. Please PM me with any interest in this complete D-Jet system. Will not part out.
Price for the 4 rebuilt Bosch injectors is $200. shipped.
Thanks... TerryClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Chi-town
I'd be interested in the 2.0 D-Jet minus the pump and injectors as I have plenty of both if you decide to part out.
Sea Dragon 914
I'll take the injectors. Please let me know where to send the money to.

Richard

QUOTE(drifter914 @ Apr 24 2019, 07:04 AM) *

Hi All... I recently acquired these Five O Motorsports rebuilt & flow tested Bosch green injectors with a '74 914. Since I am building a cammed & carbed engine for this car, I am selling unneeded parts.
I'll also be offering the complete Bosch D-Jet injection for the 2.0, including rebuilt MPF, new Bowelsby wiring harness, etc. Everything from 3-port fuel pump to injectors. Please PM me with any interest in this complete D-Jet system. Will not part out.
Price for the 4 rebuilt Bosch injectors is $200. shipped.
Thanks... TerryClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

drifter914
Sold to smile.gif Sir Richard...
pending payment
Thanks
Sea Dragon 914
Payment sent and thanks Terry!

QUOTE(drifter914 @ Apr 24 2019, 11:03 AM) *

Sold to smile.gif Sir Richard...
pending payment
Thanks

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.