Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Complete L-Jet system, price lowered $250
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
andreic
Hello,

about 1.5 years ago I underwent an upgrade on the engine on my 1975 914 1.8L. At the time I thought I would want to install an L-Jet system on the new engine, so I purchased one from a fellow 914 owner. In the end I decided and went a different route, so the L-Jet system is up for sale.

The system appears to be complete and all parts have been accounted for. It is rather greasy and dirty, and I have not tested any of the parts. The only thing I checked is that the AFM door moves freely (which it does, no binding). The guy who sold it to me said it was working when it was removed (but I have no way of checking it). However, I don't have any reasons to doubt it (he seemed like a serious guy).

Comes with the following parts: AFM sensor, air cleaner box (a brand new air filter will be included, not pictured), rubber S-shaped tube, throttle body, manifold, intake tubes, 4 injectors, complete harness, fuel pump, decel valve, EGR valve, distributor, cap, rotor, computer, fuel rails, throttle position sensor, auxiliary air regulator, and some metal pipes that I think are part of the smog system.

Everything will be shipped in a box that weighs about 30 lbs. I am not sure what it is worth, so I am asking for $250 + shipping form 53705 but I am open to any offers.

I can help the buyer with advice on the L-Jet system, I have put one of these together in the past and I understand quite well how it works.
andreic
I noticed now that some of the wires form the ballast resistor are disconnected -- they will either need to be resoldered or a new ballast resistor acquired (they are about $25).
jtprettyman
@malcolm2 - weren't you on the lookout for an L-Jet system for your bus?
malcolm2
QUOTE(jtprettyman @ Apr 24 2019, 02:18 PM) *

@malcolm2 - weren't you on the lookout for an L-Jet system for your bus?

Yeah, but I was hoping for more of a Pay-It-Forward price. I am a long way from needing induction. I think it was a rainy cold week and I did not want to lie on my back on a cold concrete floor, so I started putzing with the engine on the table.

Keep me posted tho...

andreic
Bump!
Mikey914
Looks pretty complete
jsaum
I'll take it. Sending PM now.

Jsaum
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.