Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTF: Selling a 914 as a 911 $50,000
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ValcoOscar

Not mine...no affiliation

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1983-911-SC-2dr-Ta...jIAAOSw6y5cwrEC
infraredcalvin
Got a 911 vin??? Buyer beware!
mtndawg
Seems like they are trying to get a person searching for a 911 to buy their 914? Shouldn’t be a 50k car unless I’m missing something.
rhodyguy
They have the same 914 in their 914fs listing. $50k. wacko.gif operator error.
era vulgaris
I would imagine they just messed up when making the listing. They probably copied the ad format from another one of their listings and forgot to change everything for the new listing.
It's not a good look, but it happens sometimes when you're listing lots of items.
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(era vulgaris @ Apr 27 2019, 06:55 AM) *

I would imagine they just messed up when making the listing. They probably copied the ad format from another one of their listings and forgot to change everything for the new listing.
It's not a good look, but it happens sometimes when you're listing lots of items.

I think you are right..initially I thought differently.

For a moment I thought 914 values went up.

Oscar
Cairo94507
I guess it is almost impossible for some people to take decent photos of a car for an ad. I like the car but the photographer should be shooting pictures of small children at K-Mart. WTF.gif
jim_hoyland
Nice color....
jim_hoyland
Added to VIN database; not sure on the color, Grey ?
tazz9924
the january 1973 manufacture date really helps the 1983 authenticity
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.