Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunday Morning - 8:30 AM Gotta Run?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Carlitos Way
I just got off the phone with Howard. He mentioned the possibility of doing a Sunday morning cruise in the hills. If anyone else is up for it, come join us around 8:30 AM. This is my 914 "revival" run, now that I have a working clutch!

Hope y'all can make it. Either in person or in spirit.

Carlos
Aaron Cox
im there in spirit...

kinda far sad.gif
Carlitos Way
Too bad, Boy Wonder... we'll think of you. Maybe you can start thinking of another route coming up?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Carlitos Way @ Jun 24 2005, 01:55 PM)
Too bad, Boy Wonder... we'll think of you. Maybe you can start thinking of another route coming up?

ortega is beconing our presence....it closes in september dry.gif
xitspd
ohmy.gif How about a Mid-September October Fest in Idyllwild. Leave from my place in the Foothills of Mt. San Jacinto (Hemet) and take Hwy 74 to Idyllwild. Light brunch at Cake Aroma with Jazz and a drive to Lilly Rock. Back down the hill to my place for an Authentic German October Fest meal and BEER! Swimming is optional. What do you guys think?

Dan
Carlitos Way
I'm open to anything... as long as my car is running.
Howard
icon_bump.gif Too nice of a day not to go. See you there. We can do the loop and meet at Tommy's for breakfast. Start

Finish
Carlitos Way
Looks like it's just you and me, old timer ... smile.gif
Carlitos Way
Thanks Howard. Nice outing... and thanks for leading us once again. Love your pace through the mountains. Hope we can do it again soon.

Carlos
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.