Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: tin under fan, the long one.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Literati914
Im replacing engine tin that was cut for AC. So that effects the longer/passenger side fan tin. I need it for sure... I am probably going to try and patch/repair the large upper piece (pass side) that's also been cut for AC but quote me a price on that too if you have one laying around. Shipping to Dallas, Tx 75233. TIA.

Ps - If anyone is contemplating a side mounted AC, hit me up - I have the tin..and york compressor to. Partial trade maybe ?
mepstein
I have tin from a 1.7. You are welcome to it for cost of shipping. Let me know if it will work for you. If so, send pics of what you need to mark@markepstein.net and your address. Mark
jtprettyman
I'll get in line and offer up behind behind Mark. If you will post some pictures of which pieces you need, I have an extra set plus spares. You cover shipping.
Literati914
QUOTE(jtprettyman @ Apr 30 2019, 07:55 PM) *

I'll get in line and offer up behind behind Mark. If you will post some pictures of which pieces you need, I have an extra set plus spares. You cover shipping.

Hey JT - do you have a 2.0L top passenger side main tin? (spark plug holes are down on the side)... thanks for the offer btw.
Literati914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 30 2019, 05:23 PM) *

I have tin from a 1.7. You are welcome to it for cost of shipping. Let me know if it will work for you. If so, send pics of what you need to mark@markepstein.net and your address. Mark

here are some pics of what I need:

first pic is of the 2.0L (specific) top main section I need, in my pic you can see mine is cut - missing a couple inches to the right of my middle finger. Mark, though not ideal I can cut those two inches off your 1.7 tin (if nobody has a 2.0l piece) and graft it on to my piece.

IPB Image
Literati914
..then this is the other (main) piece I'm gonna need. You can see it's missing a few inches to the left of where my thumb is supporting it:

BTW - I'm sure this piece didn't change over the range of years
IPB Image
jtprettyman
Let me get in the garage tomorrow and shoot you pics of what I've got. Can't promise a time, tomorrow is my 20th anniversary and taking the day off to hang at a winery all day wink.gif
Literati914
QUOTE(jtprettyman @ Apr 30 2019, 10:20 PM) *

Let me get in the garage tomorrow and shoot you pics of what I've got. Can't promise a time, tomorrow is my 20th anniversary and taking the day off to hand at a winery all day wink.gif

20 years!! congrats.. and enjoy! just shoot me a pic when you get a chance.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.