Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Front clip parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
porsche914_73
Hello everybody:

Anybody knows somebody parting out a 914 on the southeast coast, preferably FL or GA? In desperate need of the following:

Right headlight bucket
Front bulkhead sheetmetal
Steering rack hump sheetmetal (with suspension bolt points)
Dash panel (below the steering column mount down to the floor)
Other parts as available like the front nose panel and the bottom flange section of the right inner fender well (saves me time replacing rusted section on my car).

Any help is appreciated! Taking a flight over the weekend to help cut and ship the items is not out of the question.

Regards,
sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif smash.gif
914werke
1st we'd need to know what MY since certain of those items are not the same for all years
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(914werke @ Apr 30 2019, 10:57 PM) *

1st we'd need to know what MY since certain of those items are not the same for all years

I believe he has a 73 based on his screen name and tag line saying 73 under restoration?
I would think it would be best to find a good front clip and ship (if possible) then to try and precut all those areas and ship. I bet you would find the costs of shipping to be about the same. Big bulky items are not cheap to ship, heck shipping little items has gone up in price lately.

I have a 74 here, but not all the areas you are in need of are good otherwise I would offer up that front clip.

914werke
QUOTE(GaroldShaffer @ May 1 2019, 04:52 AM) *
I believe he has a 73 based on his screen name and tag line saying 73 under restoration?

I try not to make ASSumption's sunglasses.gif
porsche914_73
QUOTE(GaroldShaffer @ May 1 2019, 07:52 AM) *

I would think it would be best to find a good front clip and ship (if possible) then to try and precut all those areas and ship. I bet you would find the costs of shipping to be about the same. Big bulky items are not cheap to ship, heck shipping little items has gone up in price lately.

I have a 74 here, but not all the areas you are in need of are good otherwise I would offer up that front clip.

Correct, is a 73.
porsche914_73
QUOTE(porsche914_73 @ Apr 30 2019, 08:20 PM) *

Hello everybody:

Anybody knows somebody parting out a 914 on the southeast coast, preferably FL or GA? In desperate need of the following:

Right headlight bucket
Other parts as available like the front nose panel and the bottom flange section of the right inner fender well (saves me time replacing rusted section on my car).

Any help is appreciated! Taking a flight over the weekend to help cut and ship the items is not out of the question.

Regards,

BUMP! icon_bump.gif
Yes, this is for a '73.
porsche914_73

Thank you @GaroldShaffer . IN is a little bit far for me but will keep it in mind. Let's see if a forum brother from a little bit further south (ehem, FL) comes to my rescue. But I'll take a right headlight bucket if you have it!?

Regards,
Superhawk996
Get in touch with Vince.

@porscheaddic

I've bought several donor pieces from him. Awesome guy to work with all the way around all the way from getting the cuts you need to shipping cross country at best price possible.

Packing of everything he sent me was well protected and arrived with no issues. He is in CA and I'm not sure how shipping is handled to Puerto Rico but if it can be done, Vince is the man!
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(porsche914_73 @ May 14 2019, 12:51 AM) *

Thank you @GaroldShaffer . IN is a little bit far for me but will keep it in mind. Let's see if a forum brother from a little bit further south (ehem, FL) comes to my rescue. But I'll take a right headlight bucket if you have it!?

Regards,

Sent you a PM on the headlight bucket.
vtursi60
QUOTE(porsche914_73 @ Apr 30 2019, 07:20 PM) *

Hello everybody:

Right headlight bucket

Regards,
i live in florida i have 73 parting out call 772 2010840
porsche914_73
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ May 14 2019, 07:06 AM) *

Get in touch with Vince.

@porscheaddic

I've bought several donor pieces from him. Awesome guy to work with all the way around all the way from getting the cuts you need to shipping cross country at best price possible.

Packing of everything he sent me was well protected and arrived with no issues. He is in CA and I'm not sure how shipping is handled to Puerto Rico but if it can be done, Vince is the man!

Thanks @Superhawk996
Will put him on the list of potential sources of parts.
porsche914_73
QUOTE(vtursi60 @ May 15 2019, 08:36 PM) *

Hello everybody:

Right headlight bucket

Regards,

Will do! Thanks!
porsche914_73
QUOTE(porsche914_73 @ May 15 2019, 09:53 PM) *

QUOTE(vtursi60 @ May 15 2019, 08:36 PM) *

Hello everybody:

Right headlight bucket

Regards,

Will do! Thanks!

Big shout out to @vtursi60 for reaching out. Got in touch with him and seems like he will be able to help me out. Happens to have several 914s. Very nice guy to talk to and so happens he's in FL too! Awesome!

Thanks for everybody that attempted to help! I'll post again if there's anything else I could not get from him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.