Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD Late E Brake
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
KevinW
Late E Brake handle with accessories as pictured, in good condition.
$120 shipped CONUS
deemsriddle
What would it take to fit to a 1971 chassis or is this all that is necessary, If so, I will take it. Thanks. Deems
KevinW
I am not sure on the earlier setup, if they are interchangeable. As far as I know this should be everything for a later car. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks
914werke
They are
KevinW
QUOTE(deemsriddle @ Apr 30 2019, 05:31 PM) *

What would it take to fit to a 1971 chassis or is this all that is necessary, If so, I will take it. Thanks. Deems

PM sent
bdstone914
QUOTE(deemsriddle @ Apr 30 2019, 06:31 PM) *

@deemsriddle
I think you need to cut off the stop rest on the hand brake mount the you can change to the late handle. All the other parts are the same.

Bruce
KevinW
Still available
Caymini
QUOTE(KevinW @ May 10 2019, 06:05 PM) *

Still available

Still available? Interested in Irvine ca.
Can PayPal

Thank you
KevinW
PM sent
DennisO
What is the item that I circled in red? As I don't think my '75 has that piece. I checked PET and did not it with handbrake.
KevinW
It covers the cables from the firewall to the tunnel next to the inner long. My 75 has a place for it.
DennisO
Kevin,

Thanks for picture! I'll be looking for one of these as it's missing on my '75.

Dennis

QUOTE(KevinW @ May 11 2019, 12:24 PM) *

It covers the cables from the firewall to the tunnel next to the inner long. My 75 has a place for it.

Caymini
Still available?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.