Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How do I edit a previously posted "For Sale" post?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jwinner
Trying to reduce the price of a previously posted "for sale" item but not finding a way, is there a priest or a shamen that can guide me? Not finding an "edit post" option but hey there's forty old-school emojis that aren't helpful.
Rand
QUOTE(jwinner @ Apr 30 2019, 04:48 PM) *

Trying to reduce the price of a previously posted "for sale" item but not finding a way, is there a priest or a shamen that can guide me? Not finding an "edit post" option but hey there's forty old-school emojis that aren't helpful.

Don't expect to edit history.
You can edit your subject line. <--
Just post! Ooops I updated your thread!

oops I just edited again. Damned pesky EDIT button at the bottom of every post.
bbrock
If you are logged in with the same account you used to create the post, there should be an edit button next to the 'quote' and 'reply' buttons. Doing a full edit on the first post in the thread lets you edit the subject line and such.
SirAndy
QUOTE(bbrock @ Apr 30 2019, 05:55 PM) *

If you are logged in with the same account you used to create the post, there should be an edit button next to the 'quote' and 'reply' buttons. Doing a full edit on the first post in the thread lets you edit the subject line and such.

agree.gif
jwinner
QUOTE(bbrock @ Apr 30 2019, 07:55 PM) *

My bad guys, I was looking at the bottom of all the comments in the thread, not looking at the bottom of the original post. Thanks for your help!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.