Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Triad Exhaust
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rbzymek
Looking for a Traid exhaust to replace my Bursch system. I have factory heat exchangers on the car. Thanks in advance.
Ray
Mikey914
If I recall correctly you have the 1.7 / 2.0 heat exchanger flanges. The 1.8 are more triangle shaped.
euro911
Early 1.7L & 1.8L are pretty much identical ... 2.0L is different, mainly the up-sweep near the muffler flanges ...

Click to view attachment

...bit there's also a difference of the distance between the flanges ...

Click to view attachment
rbzymek
QUOTE(euro911 @ May 1 2019, 03:57 PM) *

Early 1.7L & 1.8L are pretty much identical ... 2.0L is different, mainly the up-sweep near the muffler flanges ...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

The pictures are helpful. I think I have a 1.8 system. I have contacted Dave so a new Triad may be the way to go. Yes the trans needs a rebuild as well. I also have most of the parts to switch back to L-Jet so it goes on the jack stands soon.
Ray

Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
QUOTE(rbzymek @ May 1 2019, 04:10 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

The pictures are helpful. I think I have a 1.8 system. I have contacted Dave so a new Triad may be the way to go. Yes the trans needs a rebuild as well. I also have most of the parts to switch back to L-Jet so it goes on the jack stands soon.
Ray

Click to view attachment

you have a 2.0 HE
rbzymek
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ May 1 2019, 05:26 PM) *

QUOTE(rbzymek @ May 1 2019, 04:10 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Ray

Click to view attachment

you have a 2.0 HE

Cancel request. I purchased a new exhaust from Dave.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.