Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another co-op garage opportunity?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carreraguy
FWIW, I was at Don Wise's (ex of Carrera Tech) new shop in the Dell Ave. area of Campbell today and I mentioned how some 914Club guys were trying set up a co-op garage. He told me that he had a 1100 sqft space on his property that he was thinking about leasing out at $1000/mo. I checked it out - looked very nice; high ceiling, good lighting and plenty of room with two roll up doors at either end. Don told me he thought it would fit 4-6 cars. I believe it also would include a four post lifter as he had what looked like a new one on the floor.

I'm not interested as I have enough room at home but just thought some South Bay guys might be interested if they thought Brad's old place in Redwood City was too far to go. You can call Don at 871-9108 if interested.
Michael N
Is Don opening up a new shop? I thought he sold CT and was retiring.
carreraguy
Yep he has a new shop. He and his partner at Carrera Tech had a disagreement and parted ways. I believe most of the mechs are still at Carrera Tech.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.