Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914-6 numbers matching project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
bahnzai
SOLD_ Deposit received!! Thanks San
Sadly, I have decided to pass along this project to someone that can complete it. I have had it nearly 20 years in the back corner of the shop, so it is time for someone else to take ownership.
It is a numbers matching car/engine with 43k miles, that is totally apart (you will see from the pictures). I purchased it this way and I think the car may have been apart since the 80's.
Besides paint, the body is in need of some metal work. The passenger side sail panel and door jamb need to be replaced (new panels for both are included). The passenger side front fender has been hit near the door, pulled back out, but not repaired. The passenger side rear fender looks to have been replaced at some point. It is a very good repair, but the weld seam can be seen in the area under where the bumper would mount. The longs & hell-hole look pretty good.
The engine turns freely by hand. includes the weber carbs and air filter housing.
I will need to search through the boxes and tubs to see what all components are there. Of the unique 6 items, I know it has the heat exchangers, the oil tank & console, steering wheel, etc. but I don't think it has the rear brake calipers. It also does not have a windshield. It does have a very good condition original dash pad, drivers seat, and back pad. The passenger seat pad needs to be recovered.

I will be traveling this week, so I may be a little slow on responses. It will be next weekend before I can do a little more review of the parts.

[/b]SOLD- deposit received[b]. Thanks for looking!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
bahnzai
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
liebe
QUOTE(bahnzai @ May 6 2019, 03:29 AM) *

Hello, interested, and sent you a PM.

bahnzai
SOLD- deposit received- Thanks San!
johnhora
Danny...what was the asking price for this project....this info helps us in future pricing...Thanks
bahnzai
John, asking price was $26k. I will circle back and post more pictures to show what all will be going as part of the project.
johnhora
Thanks Danny!
mskala
QUOTE(bahnzai @ May 22 2019, 01:15 PM) *

John, asking price was $26k. I will circle back and post more pictures to show what all will be going as part of the project.

And the receiving price?
liebe
QUOTE(bahnzai @ May 22 2019, 12:09 PM) *

SOLD- deposit received- Thanks San!

Thank You, Danny, It was a pleasure doing business.

The car will be restored, and kept, by me, so no, it will not come out for sale in a couple of months, jeje.

For those wondering on price, it was very close to the asking price. I think it was a good deal, and it comes with another great engine too, not for the same price.

As soon as I start to restore it I will post pics.

sixaddict
My wife thanks San......and I probably should as well.
Congrats to buyer and seller,
beerchug.gif
liebe
QUOTE(sixaddict @ May 24 2019, 08:22 PM) *

beerchug.gif

Mine does not know jejejej
wes
QUOTE(liebe @ May 31 2019, 04:03 PM) *

beerchug.gif

Must be better at hiding these things than I.
Cairo94507
That looked like a nice deal. Good luck to the new owner and please keep us posted on the progress of the build. beerchug.gif
liebe
QUOTE(wes @ Jun 1 2019, 02:47 AM) *

QUOTE(liebe @ May 31 2019, 04:03 PM) *

beerchug.gif

Must be better at hiding these things than I.

I am selling another that I have, and will tell her I am doing an exchange biggrin.gif
hope she believes this...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.