Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Power cable for Bamberg radio
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Jett
Hello, we recently purchased a 1977 911 (not a 914) that came with a modern radio, and want to reinstall the stock Bamberg radio. The challenge we are hitting is that the vertical power connector is unique and we are having trouble finding the right power cable.

Does anyone know what the power connector looks like or where to purchase the power cord? IIRC the horizontal small spade is for the power antenna.

added pics
Mike Fitton
This might help, contact "bkreigsr" looks like he made his own connector post #7.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911...rg-install.html
914Sixer
Standard spade connector for power (recommend in line fuse) Electric antenna is the small pin. These are NOS if you want them. Let me know and I will ship them for free.
Jett
QUOTE(914Sixer @ May 7 2019, 11:07 AM) *

Standard spade connector for power (recommend in line fuse) Electric antenna is the small pin. These are NOS if you want them. Let me know and I will ship them for free.

Mark, that would be great. Let me know if I can return the kindness.

cheers!
914Sixer
Should have them Saturday. beerchug.gif
Jett
Our baby thanks you!
rick 918-S
What's a Bamberg? thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Is that like asking what's a henway? biggrin.gif
type47fan
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ May 10 2019, 02:55 AM) *

What's a Bamberg? thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Is that like asking what's a henway? biggrin.gif

Something like this . . . AM/FM Stereo Radio w/ Cassette

Click to view attachment
Jett
Mark, parts arrived, thanks!

...Thanks for adding the picture.

btw. The 77 911 has the microphone built into the shifter console, so you can dictate to tape. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.