Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 6-Hole Flywheel Plate for 914-6/911
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jwinner
Looking for a 6-hole flywheel plate for a 914-6 or 911 flywheel. Please let me know if you have an extra for sale. Thank you, James.
mepstein
I’m sure I do. I’ll check tomorrow. Mark
mb911
James you don't need one with ARP fasteners.. It says not to use one in the directions.
porschetub
Now I'am confused24.gif I used no washer plate but found the factory ($$$) bolts fitted nicely into recess's on the the 911 flywheel I bought,the 914/6 part is different so maybe that's when the plate washer is used....really I don't know,anyone chime in ?.
mb911
QUOTE(porschetub @ May 8 2019, 08:38 PM) *

Now I'am confused24.gif I used no washer plate but found the factory ($$$) bolts fitted nicely into recess's on the the 911 flywheel I bought,the 914/6 part is different so maybe that's when the plate washer is used....really I don't know,anyone chime in ?.

Use the washer with factory bolts don't with ARP..
jwinner
QUOTE(mb911 @ May 9 2019, 06:06 AM) *

QUOTE(porschetub @ May 8 2019, 08:38 PM) *

Use the washer with factory bolts don't with ARP..

Thanks for the info Ben! I am trying to figure out what wasters, seals, etc we need for the 914 tranny to 911 engine project.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.