Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stoddards Car Show June 8th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
North Coast Jim
Stoddards once again will be holding their swap meet and car show. Sat June 8th in Highland Heights, Ohio at their location in Alpha Park. Get there early as the lot fills quickly. Last year I believe there were 12 914's. One took honors being a pristine concour 914-6. Pretty car. See website for details https://www.stoddard.com/Werkstatte/2019-swap-registration/.

I'll be there for sure
Unobtanium-inc
The Unobtanium crew will be there.
jfort
I’ll be there
jkb944t
I am also planning to go but I'm not sure if I will bring my 914 or a trailer full of parts instead. Weather looks like it may be good too!

Jeff B
Unobtanium-inc
Loading up now.
AnthonyM
I'll also be there in space # 48 selling some extra parts.
GaroldShaffer
I will be there spots 45 & 46
North Coast Jim
Olaf and I will be there early. New 40IDFs and Pertronix ignition module and she's running sweet. 2 hr run for me. Can't wait for the ride to begin. Bringing mucho cash for what I don't know ………………………
Cornerlot
In space #51 with parts and my 914-6 in the show. Looking forward again to attending.

Steve
Cornerlot
QUOTE(Cornerlot @ Jun 7 2019, 10:53 AM) *

In space #51 with parts and my 914-6 in the show. Looking forward again to attending.

Steve

Weather was great and the event was too. Got to meet Chuck Stoddard, and also Dave Klima (former Sales Manager). They both remember my car being worked on there and enjoyed seeing it again.

Steve
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Unobtanium-inc
Great show, this was the strangest thing I saw, I didn't buy it...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.