Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Almost Complete early interior TAN Super shape
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
burton73
Early Tan interior. Super shape. Back pad solid no flex like they do when they get old. Only very one small hole. Note the passengers head rest area in picture. Factory not a redo. Soft really very nice

Floor food rest in H shape with clip. Center cushion, side door panels with no speaker holes. Door panels parts that hang on door. Drivers door compartment. All is really super shape. I was going to use this for my 6 conversion that I was going to build but have sold body to Greg. Body is now at Kent’s

Does not include dash or dash parts, center light, door levers

Interior is at my Inglewood CA Shop and price is FOB Inglewood. $700. OBO

Bob BurtonClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
mepstein
Looks good. I think people underestimate the value of good original upholstery. At least until they look into replacement cost.
burton73
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 9 2019, 08:19 PM) *

Looks good. I think people underestimate the value of good original upholstery. At least until they look into replacement cost.

That is the Tan H footrest I got from you Mark.

koozy
I spoke too soon. I'm looking for a late set of Cinnamon interior. Dang, this looks really nice.
koozy
If you do end up parting it out I'd like to buy everything but the backpad and passenger seat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.