Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Complete Cinnamon interior
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
koozy
I'm looking for a very nice Cinnamon interior.

Or, alternatively if you know of a source to reupholster an interior set in cinnamon I would appreciate it.

Mike
mepstein
I have a really nice one but it’s early.
koozy
Thank you, I'd really like to get a late one though. Maybe the early will have to do if all else fails.
Tdskip
Free bump in exchange for a picture of what a cinnamon interior looks like and exterior color combo.
koozy
This is cinnamon

Click to view attachment
Chi-town
I just scrapped a 73 with this interior with tartan cushions, it was too moldy to be saved sad.gif
mepstein
Never mind. I thought cinnamon = brown
Tdskip
Cool color, and man those look nice!
Tom_T
QUOTE(koozy @ May 10 2019, 07:29 AM) *

This is cinnamon

Click to view attachment

Mike -

That color for your 73 was not "cinnamon" - but officially called Beige #31 if with the basketweave material.

I know, cuz I had to use Jeff Bowlsby's documents to fight the idiots at PCNA COA department who were calling it "black" which is #11.

My point is, you'll be better off asking for Beige or tan, in addition to cinnamon - since they're all pretty much the same, but IIRC the cinnamon came with the later 75-76 vinyl which was thinner & heat seamed - vs. thicker & sewn seams on 70-74 914s.

Also, you may still be able to get the repro tan vinyl leatherette & maybe basketweave material by the yard from Lakewell.com, Autos International &/or World Upholstery, etc. to redo an interior of any prior color - & some upholstery shops have the dies to stamp the basketweave pattern too (a local OC one did that for my 85 BMW E30 325e).

PS - This is my original factory Beige in dim overcast lighting, so not as bright a pic as the one you posted....

Click to view attachment

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
koozy
Tom, yours looks like beige interior to me. The photo I posted is directly from Jeff's website. It is categorized as 501 Leatherette Basketweave (Cinnamon).

See the link here: http://bowlsby.net/914/Classic/PaintFabrics.htm

The color is unique in that it has a light brown with darker marbling (for lack of a better way of saying).
914Sixer
My 74 LE has Cinnamon listed on the COA. It is a different color from the 75-76.
koozy
I'd love to see a photo
burton73
my 76 as it came from factory

Bob BClick to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.