Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Retirement
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StarBear
I have the greatest staff. Look what they created for my upcoming retirement lunch invitation!  Very quirky - in a very good way! Even got the color right and the connects between the rear panel numbers.
Now, go figure this -- I took the photo with my camera; look what file name the camera assigned to the photo. This is NOT coincidence!
Cairo94507
That is very very cool. Great crew no doubt. Congratulations on retirement. beerchug.gif
sixnotfour
pray.gif Congratulations on retirement. beerchug.gif
tygaboy
Welcome to retirement! As a 914 owner, you'll have plenty to keep you busy, too... happy11.gif

Great staff, they even got the flares!

Now, how about some actual pics of your car?
dan10101
Congrats!

Enjoy your new life!

StarBear
QUOTE(tygaboy @ May 10 2019, 12:11 PM) *

Welcome to retirement! As a 914 owner, you'll have plenty to keep you busy, too... happy11.gif

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
StarBear

Yeah, not enough time to work and tend to/drive it, so I had to get rid of one of the two. Bwhahahahaaa....
Tom_T
QUOTE(StarBear @ May 10 2019, 01:19 PM) *

Yeah, not enough time to work and tend to/drive it, so I had to get rid of one of the two. Bwhahahahaaa....

Good on ya mate! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.