Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Donut Derilicks, here I come
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
It's not even close yet but the lights all work now and I am driving it to the Donut Derilicks tomorrow if I dont have to work at the port. This should be fun.
Rand

Nice work Scott.

I'm lifting a pastry to your honor right now....
nine14cats
clap.gif
Type 4 Unleashed
Is that before or after you finish bolting on your front bumper happy11.gif
skline
QUOTE (V6914 @ Jun 24 2005, 09:31 PM)
Is that before or after you finish bolting on your front bumper happy11.gif

The front end is completely bolted on and tight. The lights work but the blinkers are not right yet. But, I can drive it the way it is to the show tomorrow. Maybe it will motivate me to get the body finished and shoot the primer on it by the 4th of July. Anyone else coming out tomorrow? I know Joe and Thomas are going to come out, anyone else?
JB 914
sad2.gif I've gotta finish my landscape stuff. Hopefully i can have my car painted this summer......
Aaron Cox
when and where chico?

dude- this is sad. i can name everyone by there footwear...

nick, thomas, and izat slits AND toast????
Joe Bob
Pretty faggy looking sticker on top of the bumper.... cool_shades.gif
skline
QUOTE (Sir Fartalot @ Jun 24 2005, 11:53 PM)
Pretty faggy looking sticker on top of the bumper.... cool_shades.gif

Funny you should say that Mikey, it just showed up on there one day after you left.

As for the shoes, that would be Thomas, Joe Sharp, Nick and my daughter came by with 2 of her friends and the shoes you dont see are Mrs.K also. I am going to hose off this ugly beast and head over there. If anyone else is coming, I will see you there. It looks pretty cloudy out, no wipers and no top on the car, this could get interesting.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.