Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Streering Column early 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
deemsriddle
I NO LONGER NEED A STEERING COLUMN AS I HAVE SENT IT TO AA FOR REPAIR. Thanks for the responses.I need a working steering Column for early 914. My 1971 chassis 914 needs a new steering column down to the first U-Joint. At first the switch was a little flakey but now the switch is stuck to the start position. Please let me know what you have and price shipped to zip code 30736. Thanks Deems
Chi-town
I have 2 available
tweet
QUOTE(deemsriddle @ May 16 2019, 07:42 AM) *

I need a working steering Column for early 914. My 1971 chassis 914 needs a new steering column down to the first U-Joint. At first the switch was a little flakey but now the switch is stuck to the start position. Please let me know what you have and price shipped to zip code 30736. Thanks Deems

If your ignition switch is jamming at "Start" the problem is most likely in the ignition switch, steering lock or both. It could even be the electrical switch going bad.
deemsriddle
Thanks for the responses. I took the old unit and sent it to Marietta for repair. Deems
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.