Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyone seen Bruce Stone ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
malcolm2
I paid him, he confirmed thru PM. But I have not heard from him in 11 days. I am in no rush, but figured I might get a possible ship date from him. I know he is "older" KMA.gif and hell, I forget stuff all the time.

Clark
Tdskip
Bruce is a standup guy-I can’t imagine he’s not going to honor whatever you guys agree to.
914_7T3
QUOTE(malcolm2 @ May 17 2019, 07:46 AM) *

I paid him, he confirmed thru PM. But I have not heard from him in 11 days. I am in no rush, but figured I might get a possible ship date from him. I know he is "older" KMA.gif and hell, I forget stuff all the time.

Clark

@malcolm2 Haven't seen him, but spoke to him just yesterday. Best way to get a hold of him is like this;

paging @bdstone914 poke.gif

colingreene
"Older"
well ok then.
malcolm2
QUOTE(Tdskip @ May 17 2019, 11:51 AM) *

Bruce is a standup guy-I can’t imagine he’s not going to honor whatever you guys agree to.

My thoughts as well.
Geezer914
Still waiting for him to send the second headlight switch he promised. Sent a bunch of PM's and emails, but no response. I even offered to pay additional shipping. WTF.gif
malcolm2
Got word from him today. Package is on the way.

Thanks Bruce.
twistedstang
I've dealt with the same in the past. Even blew my cool once...In the end, Bruce is a stand up guy and a huge benefit to the 914 scene. I wouldnt hesitate to buy from him again. I just know not to be in a hurry.
Dave_Darling
"Some say he never blinks, and that he roams around the woods at night foraging for wolves. All we know is he’s called Bruce Stone."

biggrin.gif

--DD
Chris H.
Good one Dave...

"Some say that he lives in a tree, and that his sweat can be used to clean precious metals... all we know is he's called BRUCE STONE." biggrin.gif
sixnotfour
I thought the new movie is John Wick..Im confused..
Dave_Darling
“Some say he’s wanted by the CIA and that he sleeps upside down like a Bat. All we know is he’s called Bruce Stone!”

“Some say that his breath smells of magnesium, and that he’s scared of bells. All we know is he’s called Bruce Stone!”
bdstone914
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ May 20 2019, 08:00 PM) *

“Some say he’s wanted by the CIA and that he sleeps upside down like a Bat. All we know is he’s called Bruce Stone!”

“Some say that his breath smells of magnesium, and that he’s scared of bells. All we know is he’s called Bruce Stone!”

Dave,

What are you eating, drinking or smoking to cause these bizarre thoughts?
I sleep pronate, dont think I have magnesium breath and I fear no bells.
And anything the CIA wants me for is beyond the statue of limitations, that what my lawyer said.

@Dave_Darling
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 21 2019, 05:35 AM) *

Dave,

And anything the CIA wants me for is beyond the statue of limitations, that what my lawyer said.

@Dave_Darling

What about the "Older" comment?
Chris H.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCacWIDBFl4

whitetwinturbo
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ May 21 2019, 06:50 AM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 21 2019, 05:35 AM) *

Dave,

@Dave_Darling

What about the "Older" comment?

..........older? Sometimes I get upset about what I forgot....then forgot why I was upset rolleyes.gif
Rand
Dave is a stand up guy. The question is why you were absent so long.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.