Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brian Redman
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gereed75
Was at a banquet tonight for Vintage Racing Group at Summit Point. Redman was our quest speaker. He was hanging out after and I asked him about the u- tube video of him pre-running the Targa in a six that appears to end abruptly, urban legend is that it ended in a wreck.

He said no, a big dog entered the road as they were coming into a village. Could have been bad but he missed it.

Told many interesting inside tidbits about driving, and declining to drive the early 917.

By the way, there were about 12 914’s running the event, several original sixes, six conversions of all varieties, and several fours.

The 914 is very much alive and well in eastern vintage racing
porschetub
One of my Porsche hero's TBO,what about the towns folk moving out of the way as he passes the village centre @ what seems like 100mph...unreal,wonder if it was a stock car or modified pre-runner,who would ever know.
mepstein
This is his old Chevron. Beautiful condition. Russo took it out to his big track event so he could drive it.
gereed75
I got to watch him wheel a Chevron b4 as quest driver once at a Mitty at Road Atlanta. Very cool
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.