Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: check out the rear wheels wells on this
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
messix
d/a claims it as original
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...ssPageName=WDVW
Cap'n Krusty
I may be blind, or still half asleep, but that car looks pretty original to me .................. The Cap'n
SirAndy
QUOTE (Cap'n Krusty @ Jun 25 2005, 07:54 AM)
I may be blind, or still half asleep, but that car looks pretty original to me .................. The Cap'n

agree.gif
scotty b
huh.gif
redshift
God help me, I do so love bumper overriders..

M
neo914-6
The rear wheel opening seems "high"...
echocanyons
The wheel well is about the same level as the top of the rear signal lens on that car. Stock is level with the bottom of the lens.
Thats a strange modification.
Joe Bob
user posted imageuser posted image

Yep....looks to be a Monday car... cool_shades.gif
echocanyons
The front arches dont look quite right to me either.
echocanyons
picture
Cap'n Krusty
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................... I just checked one out here, and it appears you're right. Can I go back to sleep now? The Cap'n
airsix
Ok, now if the ride height was better I think it would look REALLY good with the arches done that way. I've never liked the rear arch being lower than the front. I like the mod.

-Ben M.
Joe Bob
Looks as if the guy wanted wider tires but didn't want to get the correct offsett wheels....so he did the mods so he could use them skanky looking VW thingys....
Steve
Yep you guys are blind and that car looks pretty goofy.
But who am I to say since I cut mine off and rivited on fiberglass GT flairs.
messix
looks like a rust or accident repair. maybe the front fenders where cheaper to buy than the rear quarters. graft them in. so there goes the raised wheel wells
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.