Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 1973 2.0L Signal Orange
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Llemming
I am looking to reclaim a part of my youth and buy a similar car to what I had in 1983. I am not looking for a project but a well sorted original or restored example.

Click to view attachment
RFoulds
how about a 74 Bahia Red 2.0?

orthobiz
A 1971 Signal Orange 4 cylinder was my first 914. Alas, I have four now and none of them are in that awesome color!

Paul
Sm914650
Just found a beautiful signature orange 73 2.0 on craigslist yday..pm me ill send you the link. ..signal orange is a beauty..
stevesc_us
Here you go. Should be just what you are looking for, but not sure how you feel about the brown interior.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/det....php?id=2169192
rhodyguy
Wrong color and not stock but bernbomb's car is a far better, sorted car, deal for way less money. and the car is in California. The pictures of the Missouri car are artfully taken. I bet it needs strut cartridges and shocks At a minimum.
stevesc_us
Wrong color? I thought the OP was looking for Signal Orange.
jagalyn
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ May 24 2019, 01:07 PM) *

Wrong color

Looks like signal orange to me.
Click to view attachment
stevesc_us
Also looks quite stock as well.
stevesc_us
Now I get it, Rhodyguy is saying bernbomb’s car is the wrong color and not stock. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.