Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Early Parking Brake Boot
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Morrie
==SOLD== If you have the early parking brake and have looked, you know these are NLA new and can be hard to find. I see silly high prices on E-Bay for these when they do come up. How about $35.00 including shipping to the CONUS and I cover the PayPal Fees. Take a look at the pictures. Part remains flexible, what you see is what you get. First PM with "I'll take it" gets the part. Thanks!
tweet
QUOTE(Morrie @ May 23 2019, 05:35 PM) *

If you have the early parking brake and have looked, you know these are NLA new and can be hard to find. I see silly high prices on E-Bay for these when they do come up. How about $35.00 including shipping to the CONUS and I cover the PayPal Fees. Take a look at the pictures. Part remains flexible, what you see is what you get. First PM with "I'll take it" gets the part. Thanks!

I will take it if it has no splits or cracks
Morrie

I will take it if it has no splits or cracks

No splits or cracks. Just the checking on the surface you see in the pictures. Rubber is soft and not brittle.
tweet
pp sent
Morrie
QUOTE(tweet @ May 23 2019, 05:24 PM) *

pp sent

SOLD.
gereed75
Is there a repop of these out there?
Cairo94507
Yes there is. I believe Sierra Madre has them.
mepstein
I have a few that I would sell if someone wants one. I don't have them in front of me but will dig them up. Same price and ship as original poster.
Morrie
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ May 24 2019, 10:08 AM) *

Yes there is. I believe Sierra Madre has them.

In my search for fair pricing I looked for a repop and was unable to find one. I just looked at SMC and no luck. If someone finds a source for new, please post a link. I think the $65 plus shipping folks are trying to get on E-Bay is just ridiculous.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.