Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CA- 1972 914 roller- needs minor rust repair
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
nnowa07
I picked up this chassis a couple months ago with the intention of restoring and rebuilding. Since then, we've had a kid and I've decided to put what car-energy I have left into a dedicated wheel-to-wheel race car instead of a street build. I bought this car because it really only needs rust repair in two(ish) spots. The rear trunk and the driver floor board.
I say two(ish) because the driver floor board rust goes up into the fire wall a bit, and the rust in the rear also touches the panel behind the bumper connecting to the rear trunk. Both the floor and the rear trunk could be cut from a single piece so it's two(ish) pieces. Aside from that, the hell hole is good shape while the battery tray could/should be replaced. The jack points have been repaired at some point.

Clean New Mexico title.

No front windshield.
No front and rear bumper.
No engine/trans
Pretty straight panels with evidence of repair on the hood and next to the driver door handle.

Car is mostly gutted to inspect all areas but will come with everything including:

seats (which need reupholstering)
gas tank (which is in surprisingly good shape)
heating/air system
gauges
tail lights
targa top
dash is unbolted but currently resting in place (best place to store it!)
etc.

Comes with mini rep wheels with new(ish) rubber- worth half the price of the car alone! smile.gif

Any questions don't hesitate to ask. I hope it goes to a good home that can put it back together and get her on the road. Cheap entry into a 914 with a chassis that doesn't need a stupid amount of rust repair. Baked from the New Mexican sun, but not from the rusted from the rust belt. smilie_pokal.gif

Located in San Miguel, CA
Easiest contact is my number (call or text) 805-674-2505

$1300 OBO

More pictures to comeClick to view attachment
nnowa07
Not sure why the picture is upside down, but when you click on it it's right side up. confused24.gif Click to view attachment
nnowa07
Whole car
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.