Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1970 Front chrome bumper (SOLD)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
burton73
In my shop in Inglewood CA $750

I bought a 1970 car with Chrome bumpers and had them refinished. I was going to build a second 6 but sold the car to Greg and now have decided to put the fresh chrome rear one on my car and sell the front bumper for $750 OBO. Sale for FRONT bumper only.

Buyer is responsible to get bumper from me shipping at your expense. PayPal to me

Bob B
Click to view attachment

I want to point out that the front bumper is really good. Show finish. Plating is brand new.
I have really not seen a better bumper that this one as far as shine an reflections. Dead nuts straight.

Bob B
jagalyn
Pm sent
burton73
Yes, I can ship but I cannot say how much it is. I had one shipped across the country and it was a bit as it was oversized. I have FedEx and UPS from my work and I can go to the post office.
71six
PM sent.

Mark
71six
Bob B I'm interested in the front bumper. PM'd you and waiting for a response.

Thanks,
Mark
burton73
QUOTE(71six @ Jun 2 2019, 01:55 PM) *

Thanks,
Mark

Hi Mark,

Sorry I thought I responded to the PM. I will put it right here and send a PM as well.
Yes, it is available in Inglewood. I also have a super nice top and new fog grills from 914 rubber for extra. Where do you live ?

Bob Burton
71six
QUOTE(burton73 @ Jun 2 2019, 03:41 PM) *

QUOTE(71six @ Jun 2 2019, 01:55 PM) *

Thanks,
Mark

Hi Mark,

Sorry I thought I responded to the PM. I will put it right here and send a PM as well.
Yes, it is available in Inglewood. I also have a super nice top and new fog grills from 914 rubber for extra. Where do you live ?

Bob Burton

Bob,
I sent a reply via PM.

Mark
burton73
Hi Ken,

I sent you a PM

Bob B
Woodside914
QUOTE(burton73 @ Jun 4 2019, 08:26 AM) *

Hi Ken,

I sent you a PM

Bob B

Thanks Bob, got it!

This is Sold, let me know PayPal to send $$.

Ken
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.