Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche parts in LA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
krazykonrad
I’m going to be in LA for a couple of days. With as much Porsche stuff in town, is there a good walk-up parts place that has new and used parts?

Thanks in advance,
Konrad
billium01
QUOTE(krazykonrad @ May 26 2019, 10:16 AM) *

I’m going to be in LA for a couple of days. With as much Porsche stuff in town, is there a good walk-up parts place that has new and used parts?

Thanks in advance,
Konrad

LA dismantlers, not much 914 stuff though. Check out Craigslist.
914_7T3
New Parts: Sierra Madre Collection

https://www.sierramadrecollection.com/
Chi-town
Are you looking for used or new?
For a ready stock of used 914 parts myself or @bdstone914 and @porscheaddic would probably be the three biggest deposits in SoCal/LA area.

For used 911 parts there are plenty of options.
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(Chi-town @ May 26 2019, 11:50 AM) *

Are you looking for used or new?
For a ready stock of used 914 parts myself or @bdstone914 and @porscheaddic would probably be the three biggest deposits in SoCal/LA area.

For used 911 parts there are plenty of options.

What he Said !! and in Van Nuys, Dave (TRE cup) always has a good assortment of NOS and bits of 914 parts available
krazykonrad
Some new little stuff is at the top of the list like head washers and nuts. I know I’ll need some used parts in the near future. I just need to sit down and think through it.
krazykonrad
Can you walk into Pelican?
Chi-town
No but you can will call orders last time I checked
krazykonrad
Since I’ll be in town I figure get some small parts that are hard to find online and soak up some of that SoCal Porsche flavor.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.